SuperYogi's Schoolhouse Teacher Training
Friday Jan 13-Sunday Jan 15 9am-5pm each day
Introducing Superyogis’ Schoolhouse, Rina Yoga’s pioneering yoga-inspired curriculum for kids and teens that teaches them life skills, coping mechanisms, movement, values and most importantly, fun!
Superyogis’ Schoolhouse Mission:
To help kids empower themselves by teaching them life skills like:
1. how to focus
2. healthy coping skills
3. how to communicate better
4. tangible yoga practices for daily life challenges
ALL WITH A LOT OF LOVE and TONS OF FUN!
We are pleased to announce our first ever three-day kids yoga training with Rina Jakubowicz—Super Yogis Schoolhouse Training: a 3-day program for school teachers, yoga teachers, moms, dads, and anyone who wants to more fully connect to kids. At Yoga Journal LIVE San Francisco, you will be in an intimate group of students focusing on Super Yogis Schoolhouse Mission: To help kids empower themselves by teaching them valuable life skills as taught by the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Rina’s teacher, Swami A. Parthasarathy.
Training Includes Lecture, Interactive Discussions, Some Asana and Play Time
1) Learn techniques and lesson plans built around helping kids develop greater focus, healthy coping skills, improved communication, and tangible yoga practices for daily life challenges--all with a lot of LOVE and tons of FUN!
2) Understand the fundamentals of class management and how to guide a class efficiently.
3) Learn the importance of assessing the different age ranges and how to target them differently according to their capacity.
4) Explore fun games, stories, and poses to teach the kids in order to make learning fun and relevant.
5) Connect to your deeper self and your own inner child so that you can better understand kids and ultimately serve them with authenticity.
6) Discover truths about yourself that you might never have expected by taking this course.
What to Expect
This 3-day training is Part One of your certification process. If you choose to become a certified teacher through the Yoga Alliance then you have to follow through with Part Two of the training. This requires additional work and contact with Rina after this weekend training is completed. You will have one year to finish the assignments and program in order to become a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher. If you choose to not do Part Two then you can teach Kids Yoga with whatever you’ve learned but you won’t become certified.
Private Facebook Group Community + Coaching
Upon enrollment you will be admitted to the private Facebook group where we will build community, share our thoughts, and talk with the group as we come closer to the live event. We will also keep sharing after the training for those who are continuing the process to becoming certified teachers.
$750 for 24 hours of in-person training over three days followed by two webinars and a personal one-on-one session with Rina. Additional work required to complete certification process.